Sunday, April 7, 2013

Banana and Pineapple Chia Pudding

I have to admit I was drawn to this by the picture on Pintest and my version looked a lot different. Luckily it tasted really nice. Isabella (5 years) loved it, so it will be a 'make again' for me.
It was easy, it is really healthy and tastes good.
I have been trying different Chia seed recipes after coming across information about the incredible health benefits (included in a previous post)
The picture that attracted me.
Isabella suggested using blueberries instead of pineapple next time - a great idea.
We ate it after about 4 hours and it was fine.





Banana and Pineapple Chai Pudding

Ingredients

4 Tbsp chia seeds
4 medium bananas
1-2 cups of fresh diced pineapple (I used canned)
1 cup of water

Directions

In a blender blend banana and water.

Pour blended mixture into a dessert container or bowl. Add chopped pineapple.

Stir in chia seeds. Mix very well.

Pop into refrigerator to set up. The longer you let it set up the better it tastes. I generally let it refrigerate over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment